Thursday, December 12, 2013
DCT final project work day
After a big surprise in class today, where I received an award from the MSTC Foundation & Alumni Board of Directors, our group continued to work on our final project for DCT class. I must say I was very surprised -- so thank you to all involved in the selection. I'm not really sure how our project is going as I feel like a group member has a vision and isn't wanting to share it with the rest of us. We seem to be doing a lot of repetitious work instead of have sections delegated among the four of us. This is not like the groups I have worked in before, both here in school and my former job. I will do my best for my group and myself. That is all I ask of my group and from myself. We shall see what happens when everything is completed and turned in for grading. It will be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment